We strive to “say what we do and do what we say” in simple terms that are as clear and concise as possible. It is imperative that all information regarding the evening is accurate, comprehensive, respectful and consistent.
As the ‘Australian Jewish Fertility Network ’ is a Jewish Organization it follows Jewish Guidelines in respect to fertility procedures .Funding will be allocated to people who have been given the highest priority [by a committee of which Rabbi Ulman is a member], and will be allocated specifically to couples in need of financial assistance. In order to qualify for assistance, couples will need to demonstrate financial need, as well as provide details of the intended fertility treatment.
Couples will also be required to undertake that any financial assistance provided to them by “A.J.F.N” will be used for the identified fertility treatment and/or support.
To meet these standards, we undertake that:
- We will accurately represent the needs of the potential recipients and their situation. Where possible, a clear description of the reasons why the donations are being collected, and how they will be used, will be provided in material available on the evening.
- We will respect the privacy, dignity, values, history, religion and culture of those who will benefit from our activities in all related material.
- We will accurately represent the possible solutions or outcomes for the evening, and only make claims that we can fulfill.
- All care will be taken to ensure that donations are used as promised in fundraising appeals, or as requested by the donor.
- We will seek to be good stewards of the evenings’ revenue and appeals throughout the year including:
- Only appealing for donations where a need can be justified.
- Stating clearly in relevant material how any excess funds raised will be used.
- Provide donors with advice as to how they may obtain information on the results of the campaign.
- Produce timely reports on the use and management of funds raised.